The glow in the dark frog eyes transform from a white with light green tint colored eye, to a bright green glowing eye when placed in a dark environment.
To make the eyes glow, you must expose them to light. The longer the eyes are exposed, the longer they will glow. You can use the sun, a flashlight, your phone or just about any light source to charge them up. The stronger the light source, the longer they will glow.
- 15 different frog pupils to choose from
- Available in a full range of sizes, from 6mm to 19mm
- Glow in the dark backing can be charged up with any light source
Designed especially for lure makers, Jettson Lure Eyes will bring your lures to life.
Quality lure eyes make a difference. Don’t spend all your time and effort to create a beautiful lure, then ruin it with poorly crafted eyes. Separate your lures from the rest, invest in Jettson Lure Eyes.
All of our Lure Eyes are handcrafted, and made to order, right here in the USA. We take the time to create a quality product that you will be proud to use on your lures.
While viewing the photos of our Lure Eyes, keep the following in mind:
We have tried our best to capture the details and subtleties of each Lure Eye design with our product photographs. Due to the nature of photography and the reflective properties of the eyes, the photographs may show imperfections that are not present. You will be thrilled once you see the actual product.
Our Lure Eyes can be used for:
- a new lure your are building
- lures you custom paint or refurbish
- replacement eyes for a current lure already have
Available in the following sizes:
- 6mm – 30 pack (15 pair) – fits a 1/4″ hole
- 7mm – 26 pack (13 pair) – fits a 19/64″ hole
- 8mm – 24 pack (12 pair) – fits a 11/32″ hole
- 9mm – 24 pack (12 pair) – fits a 3/8″ hole
- 10mm – 18 pack (10 pair) – fits a 13/32″ hole
- 11mm – 18 pack (10 pair) – fits a 7/16″ hole
- 12mm – 16 pack (8 pair) – fits a 1/2″ hole
- 13mm – 16 pack (8 pair) – fits a 33/64″ hole
- 14mm – 14 pack (7 pair) – fits a 9/16″ hole
- 15mm – 12 pack (6 pair) – fits a 5/8″ hole
- 16mm – 12 pack (6 pair) – fits a 41/64″ hole
- 17mm – 10 pack (5 pair) – fits a 43/64″ hole
- 18mm – 8 pack (4 pair) – fits a 23/32″ hole
- 19mm – 8 pack (4 pair) – fits a 3/4″ hole
Affixing the Lure Eyes:
Unless specifically stated in the description, all Jettson Lure Eyes have a tacky backing. The tacky backing can be used to hold the eye in place while gluing or clear coating. It is recommended that the Jettson Lure Eyes be applied using a glue or epoxy.
Lure Eyes are handmade to order, allow 10-12 business days for production:
Occasionally we have some of our top selling eyes in stock, but generally our Lure Eyes are made to order. All Lure Eye orders are processed and mailed out in 10-12 business days from the order date. For bulk orders, please contact us.
Take advantage of one of the largest selection of lure eyes on the Internet. We are sure to have a style to fit your needs.