Designed especially for lure makers, Jettson Lure Eyes will bring your lures to life.
Quality Lure Eyes make a difference. Why spend all your time and effort to create a beautiful lure, then ruin it with poorly crafted eyes. Separate your lures from the rest, invest in Jettson Lure Eyes.
All of our Lure Eyes are handcrafted, and made to order, right here in the USA. We take the time to create a quality product that you will be proud to use on your lures.
While viewing the photos of our Lure Eyes, keep the following in mind:
We have tried our best to capture the details and subtleties of each Lure Eye design with our product photographs. Due to the nature of photography and the reflective properties of the eyes, the photographs may show imperfections that are not present. You will be thrilled once you see the actual product.
Our Lure Eyes can be used for:
- a new lure your are building
- lures you custom paint or refurbish
- replacement eyes for a current lure already have
- any use you may think of
Multiple backings available:
Lure Eyes are made using one of three types of backings. Each backing changes the basic look and light reflection of each style of eye. Specialty Lure Eyes may not be available in all backing styles, so be sure to read each description.
- Pearlescent White – Our most richly colored Lure Eyes are made with a pearlescent white background. This background reflects just a the right amount of light to amplify the eye’s colors and enhances all of its details.
- Holographic – This is our most popular and dynamic Lure Eye backing. The holographic backing produces a rainbow hued reflection which changes with the angle of the light.
- Chrome – Choose the chrome backing for the most realistic, natural looking Lure Eyes. This background mimics the subtle, mirror-like reflection of most fish and frog eyes.
- Glow In The Dark – This backing allows for your the Lure Eye to look normal when in the light, but will glow when exposed to a light source. The longer the exposure, the longer the eyes will glow.
Available in the following sizes:
- 5mm – 30 pack (15 pair) – fits a 7/32″ hole
- 6mm – 30 pack (15 pair) – fits a 1/4″ hole
- 6.5mm – 26 pack (13 pair) – fits a 17/64″ hole
- 7mm – 26 pack (13 pair) – fits a 19/64″ hole
- 8mm – 24 pack (12 pair) – fits a 11/32″ hole
- 9mm – 24 pack (12 pair) – fits a 3/8″ hole
- 10mm – 18 pack (9 pair) – fits a 13/32″ hole
- 11mm – 18 pack (9 pair) – fits a 7/16″ hole
- 12mm – 16 pack (8 pair) – fits a 1/2″ hole
- 13mm – 16 pack (8 pair) – fits a 33/64″ hole
- 14mm – 14 pack (7 pair) – fits a 9/16″ hole
- 15mm – 12 pack (6 pair) – fits a 5/8″ hole
- 16mm – 12 pack (6 pair) – fits a 41/64″ hole
- 17mm – 10 pack (5 pair) – fits a 43/64″ hole
- 18mm – 8 pack (4 pair) – fits a 23/32″ hole
- 19mm – 8 pack (4 pair) – fits a 3/4″ hole
Affixing the Lure Eyes:
Unless specifically stated in the description, all Jettson Lure Eyes have a tacky backing. The tacky backing can be used to hold the eye in place while gluing or clear coating. It is recommended that the Jettson Lure Eyes be applied using a glue or epoxy.
Lure Eyes are made to order:
Occasionally we have some of our top selling eyes in stock, but generally our Lure Eyes are made to order. All Lure Eye orders are processed and mailed out in 2-3 weeks from the order date. For bulk orders, please contact us.
Take advantage of one of the largest selection of lure eyes on the Internet. We are sure to have a style to fit your need.